Websites for Study Help
- Create notecards
- Practice them online or Print them out
- Have the site read them to you. This provides a way for you to HEAR the information
- Play games
- Make practice tests. You can choose the type questions so that you can practice the types you are not very good with. (multiple choice, fill in the blank, true/false, etc.)
- The pen and notebook work together to record what you are hearing and writing at the same time.
- It is a great tool for auditory learners who miss a lot of information when taking notes.
- It frees up he student to jot down keywords or outlines and listen while the pen records the information for them.
- Notes can then easily be accessed by simply using the pen to touch the written text in the notebook to know what was said about that note.
- See the side bar to the right for a link to more information.